Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's been a while...


since our last blog. We have done a lot of driving around (it gets me out of the apartment) looking for new things. I've attached some pictures of things we've seen that I think are cool! Most of the statuesque things are "native to Liege." But doesn't everyone say that about their areas? I'm learning to love being around the river...I've started running a 3 mile stretch, and though sometimes it smells (coal barges) it's so beautiful. There are a few more "cora-like" places we've found to do some shopping, and the drive is along the countryside. There are so many cathedrals, houses, and buildings that catch your eye. I've decided to start venturing out on my bike, hopefully capturing some of the neat things we see on a day-to-day basis. Stay tuned!









No comments:

Post a Comment