Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Already November...



Goodness! Time flies by! Stephen has the day off today, All Saint's Day! Not sure what it's all about, but why question it. We didn't do anything major for Halloween...it's not really celebrated all that much--which is actually ok with me! We went to dinner, and they had the Cathedral lit up kind of eerie...so we took a "ghoulish" picture in front of it! Sorry we weren't wearing rediculous costumes with a bunch of locals dressed up around us--don't mean to let you down! This weekend we have a costume party at Stephen's coworkers house. Maybe I'll have some material then :)

Holiday season is among us! Miss everyone! Fill us in on your lives...




1 comment:

  1. Katie... Kat told me about your blog so I added it to my Links on my blog!!!

    I love keeping up with your travels!! Hope all is well!!

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete