Saturday, December 1, 2007

Update: Parlez lentement, s'il vous plait...

Well, I must say I'm disappointed in your lack of participation in the "story-building." However, I feel I must tell you what really happened. Stephen and I were abrubtly awoken on Saturday morning by the persistent knocking of our landlord at 8am...to which we ignored. When she started calling, though, we felt it must be an emergency. She regrettably informed us of our car's 'accident,' occuring in the wee hours of the morning. Once we got out of bed, we found this:


Apparantly someone under the influence ran into the car behind us, sending it over the barrier and into our back-end. Our poor minivan now has an inoperable back door...but the real delight was Stephen giving the policeman the report. There were a lot of "how do you say..." and "I don't understand..." phrases thrown out, but we got through it and have it filed for insurance. Just another experience in our journey!


1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty obvious that he was looking to hook up with a red light district chick and then found out that she was, in fact, a dude, so he opted for prison over the gayness....duh!

    ReplyDelete