Saturday, May 3, 2008

Italian Stallion

Below is what you might see waiting on the flight from Venice to arrive...

(I know the first picture is blurry, but you need it for the full effect--he caught me...
he probably wanted to kill me)























Yep, that's a jacket and no shirt. He rolls hard! Now...below is what I was VERY excited to see waiting for the arrival of the Venice flight!


That's right! Jeremy and Lindsay are here. Yesterday we toured Brussels and then had a great time laughing and talking over Chinese food. Lindsay and I made Won ton soup (this time with appropriate won ton wrappers), Spring Rolls and Szechuan Chicken. It was great, but the company is so much better! Today we plan on going on the Germany Rhine River tour to see the castles, and then a FIREWORK show! I'll fill you in when I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment