Wednesday, September 3, 2014

{Knox}: First Day of Pre-K

The 2014-2015 school year is upon us.  Knox has grown so much this past year, and I'm excited to see the growth and maturity throughout this year!  He is absolutely my favorite little man in the whole world, and seeing his excitement for school warms my heart.

He is attending Lakeway Christian Preschool again this fall, and will be in school M/W/F.  As a bonus, he will be in class with his cousin Conner!  His teachers are Ms. Kathy, Ms. Sharon and Ms. Liz.  It's always nice to have a quiet house for a few hours to get things done, but I'm itching to go pick him up at 1.





I saw this ALL.THE.TIME, but I'm so in love with this age.  His humor, wit and stubborn-nature keep me on my toes, and I honestly feel like I have a little bestie running around with me all day.  He's going to do big things, people.  Watch out!

Miss B had to get in on the back-to-school action!

And since I'm posting, I thought I'd include a few recent pictures of these two nuggets.  They are starting to really "play," and I love how good Knox is with her.  Such a nurturer.


(even when she's grabbing at him!)

Start of pre-K means start of football!  SIC 'EM!!!

Happy Fall, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment