Friday, March 11, 2011

Mom's Birthday

We've been gone.  Out of town.  It was a much needed vacation, and I'm sad to see it end.  However, Knox now has a Spring wardrobe, some great new kicks and a hospital visit behind him (nothing serious, just a bad stomach bug).  We had the best time celebrating with my mom...she even spent the second half of it here with us in Dallas.  I love spending time with my mom, and Knox loves all the attention from his Gigi. 

While in Austin, my brother, Andy and sister-in-law, Natalie suprised my mom and came in town with their two girls.  We had a family dinner (Hayley and Matt came, but we missed Jeremy and Lindsay and their kiddos) at Verde's.  If you are in Austin for vacation, live there or just like a NICE restaurant that is also kid-friendly, GO HERE.  It's amazing.  Check out these pics, promise you won't be disappointed.

I snapped a few pics of my mom and dad with the kiddos.  Love these! 

Gigi and Knox

Olivia, Knox, Gigi and Avery

All with Gigi and Papi!

No comments:

Post a Comment