Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is Swinging!

Spring is here, and Knox loves to be outside.  What better way to accomodate than with an adorable red adirondack swing (thanks Mimi and Papa).  He's in love, and so are we.  It's pure joy watching him swing...he has a smile on his face from the second he spots it hanging from the tree.  And the best part?  We live on a corner and he's content just being in it and watching the cars go by (which is how we got our yard work complete). 

I can't wait to spend summer days swinging him outside.  It's the little things...

He saw a squirrel.  Serious business.
On his way down.  Pure joy I tell you.


I could just eat this face up.  In love.

I can't believe he's about to be a year old.  This picture drills it home for me.  He looks so grown up...tear!

No comments:

Post a Comment