Friday, May 3, 2013

Three Year Stats


Yes, you read that correctly.  He weighs 26.8 pounds.  3 pounds up from his two year appointment.

Svelte is what the doctor predicted at his two year...I'm thinking he's still on track.

This check up was a really easy one.  No shots, well check and out the door.  Our doctor was out, and the doctor on call was pleased with his growth (though he's 4% in weight, he's growing on track) and verbal and gross/fine motor skills.  I thought it was funny, because she asked if he spoke in full sentences yet...I literally laughed out loud.  The negotiations and conversations we have often wear me out.  

He gets it honestly!  I distinctly remember getting a detention for talking, and then talking to the teacher the entire detention time.  He'll follow suit I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment