Friday, January 10, 2014

32

I turned 32 on December 30th.  Birthdays get less and less exciting and glamorous the older you get, but not any less special.  I was spoiled rotten and made to feel like a queen on my big day, and you can't really ask for anything better!  The day of my birthday, my mom took Knox and I out to lunch and we braved the cold to go into a few stores.

Knox loved that there was a bed in this kids clothing store

And if we see an armadillo we have to stop!

He was so sweet the whole day, wondering when we were going to go to my party.  I was really confused and just kept saying "later" until I realized he was really wanting me to have a cake, candles, song, etc.   So on the way home, Mom stopped so I could grab a few cupcakes and we had an intimate (he and I) party.  Earlier in the day he sang me "Happy Birthday" on his guitar, so I made him do it again.  TOO MUCH.  I may or may not have cried!


Then that night, my parents took Stephen and I out to dinner at Truluck's to celebrate.  The dinner was amazing and I was overstuffed, but always save room for a little dessert.  This one happened to be chocolate bread pudding...on fire.


All in all it was an amazing day, and I'm so excited that next year I'll have two littles to celebrate with!

No comments:

Post a Comment