Saturday, November 22, 2014

{Us}: 8 years!!

Eight whole years.  Ten years together.  Wouldn't change a thing.

We have accomplished so much in our 8 years:
3 cities
2 continents
Countless countries
2 houses
4 cars
2 kids
3 dogs

It's crazy to think about all that we've done, and we relived a lot of the memories over an amazing dinner at the Capitol Grille.  It was so nice to get out with my love, and we had the best time!




The best part of the day, though, started when I woke up.  Stephen had put sayings, memories and love notes on a deck of cards, and I spent the entire day finding them in unexpected places.  52 cards, for me, from my hubs.  So sweet and fun.  He always knows just what I need, and reminders of his love for me and our relationship made my day.


I can't wait to see what the next 8 years have in store...



No comments:

Post a Comment