Saturday, April 25, 2009

The beach was a success!!

This is my favorite city EVER!! We had great weather yesterday-mid 80's and the sun was shining. I'm now a lobster...life goes on! We spent the afternoon walking along the beach, people watching and enjoying a nice cold glass of Sangria. It was fantastic.







The rest of the afternoon was spent wandering the city and enjoying the great company we have here! Monica, a friend of Kelly and Aimee's is here for a few days in between work commitments. It's been so nice having fun friends here on vacation with us!


Today was spent lounging around, and tomorrow will be a full day walking tour, a la Stephen's tours, to see Gaudi's work. I absolutely can't wait! Hope I can sleep :)

4 comments:

  1. Loved the pics. What great weather! I am sure Gracie is loving the warm sun!! Keep the pics coming....can't get enough! What a pretty city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful! So glad the weather is working out wonderfully:) Enjoy the rest of your vacation!! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty there. I am super jealous of all your worldly travels! :)

    ReplyDelete