Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patty's Fun

Friday at lunch we had a St. Patty's party in one of the MOM's clubs I'm in.  We had such a great time, and Knox loved there were "big boy" toys this time.  He played on the John Deere riding lawnmower all afternoon.  He figured out how to push the pedal for it to drive, and then I was frantic making sure he wasn't running everyone over!



I'm so blessed to have so many mommy friends in or around my neighborhood.  They are all so fun, which is a good thing since I see them almost daily!  Here we all are in our green:


That afternoon we traveled to Austin.  It was a bit last minute, but I'm so glad we were able to spend time with the cousins and celebrate my sister's 27th (that old fart).  We ate, and ate, and ate, and had green beers, and played dominos, and ate, and even had a green bath!

This time Knox was all about it.  I'm so glad, because these pictures are so cute!


I love Conner peeking over the edge!

The dudes shampooed...pretty cute!


We used to do the St. Patrick's day parade on Greenville.  Now we fill green bathtubs.  My how things have changed!


No comments:

Post a Comment