Monday, March 26, 2012

Bluebonnets


We were in Austin last weekend, and right at the entrance of my parents neighborhood there was a patch of Bluebonnets.  I figured since we could walk there, we should probably have a photo shoot.  We all got ready, and headed out.  Unfortunately, a storm was rolling in and the wind was unreal.  I never got a smiling one...at 2, though, even if the conditions had been amazing I'm not sure we would have had any winners.  

I'll take what I can get!










After the bluebonnet fiasco, we headed to the park.  MUCH better mood when he knew the park was in his future!



Thinking I might have to have a re-do, just to see :)

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! They are so precious!! We're going to try our hand at them on Monday afternoon. And, I see some smiles in the bluebonnets!! I love the ones of him smelling it and making Stephen smell it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete