Thursday, April 17, 2014

{Blakely}: Two Months



Two Months
11 lbs, 4 oz (50%)
22.75" (60%)

Blakely is two months old.  Crazy how time flies.  She is such a little joy, smiling from the moment she wakes up until she goes to bed at night.  And speaking of sleep...she has slept from 11-7 for the past month.  I don't even know what to say to that.  Knox was never a good sleeper, so this is a welcomed surprise and I am on cloud nine.  I could really just stop this blog right there...


She still loves her little brother and gives him the biggest smiles.  We thought she was a chunker and much bigger than he was at this age, but I looked at his stats and he was only 4oz smaller and .5" longer...so I guess she's right on track to be just like him!  


Like her brother, she has great tone (per the doctor).  She likes to use her legs and put weight on them when you hold her up.  She has great neck control and loves to look out at the world while on your shoulder.  I'm not very good at doing tummy time, so who knows when she'll roll over.  Maybe never, because I'm not sure she is always held by someone.


We still have to watch Finn around her, mostly because the above happens anytime she's around.  Finn just can't get enough of baby face...yuck.

She's starting to somewhat forge a schedule, though I'm a-ok with going with the flow.  I have no idea how often or when she eats, we just demand nurse and it seems to be working fine.  She's still sleeping next to my side of the bed in her Rock N' Play, and I know I need to make the transition to her crib soon...I just haven't.  She so cute sleeping there next to me.

She's just our little Miss B and we love her so.


No comments:

Post a Comment