Monday, July 25, 2011

Choos?

I think "Choos" was one of his first words.  He would point to our shoes and want us to put them on.  It probably had nothing to do with the fact that at least 4 pairs are always laying around.  No, not that.  Then one night, Brian was over and he brought his flip flops choos to him and insisted that he put them on.  He gets upset if he sees choos and they are not on your feet.  It's that simple.  Today was no exception.


He got fed up with  me "pretending" to put them on, so he tried them on for size.



Which resulted in a spill...


When I left the room he ran after me, saying "choos?"

Upon entering the living room he found the other one...

I love my little retriever.

oh, and he got to pick out his shirt today.  Ranger it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment