Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just another day at the park.


We're finally experiencing "winter." It's in the 40-50's and overcast.  This would typically be amazing winter weather, except that we've had lots of 65-75 degree days...so I'm kind of ready for Spring.  

Knox loves the park.  We are at some park, whether in the neighborhood or around the city, at least 3 times a week.  This past week we went to the Park Lane park, behind the shops.  It's brand new, and typically vacant, so we love it.  Of course, Knox runs to the most dangerous section first, so it's not very relaxing for me.  But that's ok.  That's how it should be.


My mom gave him some books for his Valentine's day treat.  He has brought them everywhere with us.  Here he is reading about Nemo and Lightning McQueen, all in one book.  Can life get better??


Check out that hair.  I'm jealous.  Stephen won't let me cut it, and I'm glad.  I secretly like his hair really long.


And his favorite...the slide.  


How's the weather in your neck o' the woods?  Here's to hoping we can move on to Spring!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE the park! Can't beat the weather in Texas this "winter!" Knox is getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete