Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Brunch

One year ago, I was invited to my first playgroup with these amazing girls and their babies.  It's crazy to think that it's been a year, and also crazy to see how much the kids have changed. 

These girls (and their kids) are so special to Knox and I.  They are an amazing sound board for all of the "am I doing this right?" moments, and great support systems in this new journey of motherhood.  I'm so very thankful for each and every one of them!

This playgroup was also the last one (tear) for Ashley and Alex.  Knox loves Alex, and Ashley has become such a sweet friend.  We are very sad to see them go, but I'm selfishly excited to gain a new Houston friend for Knox when we visit the Dotsons.  We are so excited for them, and the start of this new chapter.

Now, onto the pics!  Here is our group last year at the Christmas brunch:


 And now this year.  Of course my child is the only one freaking out:

Crazy to think all of them sat on the couch together.  We are still missing three, we'll have to take another when Ashley comes back to visit!

Lizzy hosted this time, and even put out her Christmas china for us.  Schmancy!



Ashley and Alex...we'll miss you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment