Monday, January 10, 2011

Knox's first snow

Dallas has a bit of a streak going on...three years of snow in January.  We'll take it.  Hopefully it keeps up, because I think making a snowman with Knox next year sounds heavenly!

I adore his smiling reflection in this one.

In his favorite spot.  Blurry, but I love the condensation from his hot hands on the glass.

My two faves!

This squirrel was running around like crazy, bouncing in the frozen grass trying to find nuts.  I just love his footprints on the street.  And random, but isn't that a weird "snow line" in the street?  Like the snow fell harder in a random line?  Strange.

My little man...love him so much!

Looking for Gracie and Bella.

My little snow angel!
Now, we're inside and thankful for our heater :)  Did anyone else get snow?

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with the picture of him
    looking for the dogs!!!
    ha ha ha ha

    Cutie pie, as always..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of all your snow! Maybe Houston will get some this year (we did last year) and Miss M will get a chance to play in it! Knox is presh by the way...

    ReplyDelete