Saturday, November 19, 2011

And being the romantic he is...

He knew the perfect gift for me.  I love to paint, and it's really been my "release" when I'm feeling stressed or when I need to feel creative.  I have some dingy paint brushes and paints from years ago, and I've just never really wanted to spend the money to improve them.  

Well, Stephen took care of it.  And keeping with the "wood" theme, provided a perfect way to keep them all organized in this amazing box.  He's always so thoughtful...and now he's the most patient (and gets major brownie points) because he navigated Hobby Lobby all by himself!!





He even got me a few canvases to get started.  He never misses a detail.


And just to make sure he hit ALL the bases...he walked in with these.  I love him, and blush roses.


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Stephen!!! What a perfect gift for you! Hope y'all have fun in ft worth!

    ReplyDelete