Friday, November 30, 2012

{HomeSchool}: Weekly Wrap-Up

I totally slacked last week, and this was a review week...so work with me here.  I'm still doing the homeschool thing around here for Preschool, but the past two weeks with Thanksgiving (and then this review week), and then working up to Christmas...it's just going to be hit or miss.  It's crazy around here.

The past two weeks were focusing on "God Made Me: I'm Special."  Honestly, we're those annoying parents that tell him he's special every third minute.  We're absolutely making him a monster to society, but we'll deal with that later.  

At school last week, his teacher gave me these cute hand prints.  I think they are meant to be Turkeys, but with 2-year olds, you take what you can get.  I just love his hand prints, so I don't care what the purpose is.  


He and I talked about his hand prints, and how they are specific to him.  Only he has these prints.  

That works loosely with the theme:

We did our Christmas family craft a few nights ago, and went with the hand prints again. 

Stephen's are the bottom row, mine are just above his and Knox got the top two rows.  

Pretty dang cute!


Knox is so special, and God made him perfectly.  Just for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment