Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SIX

Stephen and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday, November 18th.  Six years.  

It's crazy, and we're lucky, but it doesn't seem like it's been that long.  We can still remember, and we often do, every detail about our wedding and the fun reception.  We laugh about all of the things we've accomplished (wedding, first apartment, Belgium, two cars, house, KNOX, etc) and we feel so blessed.  

The past 6 years have definitely exceeded all expectations, and I'm so excited for what's to come...because no matter what, I get to share it with the love of my life. 

Blessed.

My babysitter took this picture...not completely in focus.  Oh well...we had our anniversary dinner at Tillman's Roadhouse in the Bishop Arts district.  Yummo.

Since we do the traditional gifts, this year was iron.  I bought Stephen a miter saw.  Romantic, huh?  But really, I can't wait to complete some projects with him using it. 

He got me a cast-iron skillet with a cookbook to make yummy stuff.  He knows what I like!

I've already made the bacon macaroni and cheese recipe, and it was delish.

On Sunday, we relaxed as a family and I took care of this while Knox napped: 

So excited to be entering the holidays, my favorite time of year.

Thankful.

1 comment: