Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Full of thanks

I love holidays.  I always have, but it feels so different now.  There's this well of joy in knowing that every holiday from now on will be spent with our family- with Knox.  It's an indescribable feeling.  I'm so cheesy.

I'm thankful that God chose Stephen and I to be the parents to this sweet boy.

I'm thankful that even when the world seems to be closing in around us, we still have Him to lean on.  And we're together on the journey.

I'm thankful for our health, and the health of those we love.

I'm thankful for His grace.

I'm thankful for all of YOU!

Enjoy your holidays, and when you think about it...hug the ones you love!

2 comments:

  1. I love you guys!! I am SO thankful for our friendship, enduring running pains together and of course for Stephen and sweet baby Knox. Merry Thanksgiving (as Jeremy would say:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! Love you Dotson family, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete