Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving at a glance.

Thanksgiving morning, we headed down to Cedar Hill to visit my grandmother, Arjorie.  She was SO excited to introduce Knox to all of her "friends."  She loved getting to hold him, and Knox didn't mind at all.  We had a great lunch and visit.  I am very thankful she's close enough that we can see her on these special holidays! 




We then headed to Highland Park to have Thanksgiving with the Dotsons and the Holmes.  Glenda cooked a great turkey and we all brought sides...we ate a lot and had a great time.  Of course I forgot to take any pictures of the family Thanksgiving.  Knox didn't want to miss any action, so he skipped the nap and jumped in his Jumparoo the entire dinner.  At least he wasn't screaming. 

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving surrounded by your family and friends.  I'm thankful for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment