Friday, February 25, 2011

Little Stinker

Knox has cut three teeth in 7 days, and with that comes snot, fever and a very fussy baby.  I'm not complaining...he needs his teeth.  However, I can't wait for this "set" to be done so I can have my sweet baby back. 

Earlier this week I heard him wake up, but he wasn't fussy so I let him "play" while I finished up some things.  I got carried away and realized it had been a while and he was quiet.  QUIET.  The dreaded word...it almost ALWAYS means trouble. 

I looked on the monitor, and this is what I saw.  He had reached through the slats in his crib, past his bumper, UNPLUGGED his noise machine, brought the plug BACK IN HIS CRIB, and was playing with it.  Mommy of the Year award right here.  How did he do it?  I thought I had baby-proofed.  Ugh.  Thankfully nothing terrible had happened before I found him (and took the time to take a picture before "saving" him). 


Yesterday morning I let him play in our bathroom while I was getting ready.  He found the toilet paper.
Great.  Now bathrooms are off limits...but it was pretty cute.  He was DETERMINED.

No comments:

Post a Comment