Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial Day weekend...but I had so much fun I forgot to take pictures.  I don't think I've ever had a weekend where I didn't take one picture...sad!

We drove to Austin Friday afternoon and hit the hay.  Saturday morning we had our friends Amy, Brett and little Preston and Jeramy and Lindsey over for a little cookout/beer-rita fest.  We had such a fun time, and it was sweet to see the boys have their first swim of the season.


We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing around the house, and then my mom and I went to see Bridesmaids.  I haven't laughed that much in a long time...it is hilarious.  Must see!

We headed home on Monday and found our neighbrohood decked out in flags.  Part of our HOA options is the flags at all major holidays.  We love how festive it looks when the federal holidays come around!



We had a great time, and are happy that our travels (for now) are subsiding and we can get back in the swing of things around here!  I hope you all had a great Memorial weekend, and recognized those that have given their life for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment