Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trucks are more fun...

I met some friends at the Allen splash park recently, and of course the crowds and high-splashing water made for a clingy baby.  He just doesn't dig it.  I can't really blame him.  He's getting splashed in the face with water from all directions...not fun.  So he clung to my leg until we sat down.  That's when Courtney brought out John-Wesley's trucks.  Then and there the party got started!

My little shark

Can you believe those curls?  Girls everywhere are sighing!

John-Wesley is always such a helper!

Boys and their trucks

I'm not going to give up on the splash park. I'm sure by the end of the summer he'll have taken a liking to them...and if not, I'm certain they will be our norm next summer.  How else will we stay cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment