Thursday, April 26, 2012

Halfway there...

Last night marked the "halfway point" for birthday week.  As it stands now...we have 6 hours left of his "ones." I'm doing better than I was at the beginning of the week...sheesh.  He's going to be 2 tomorrow.  I really, honestly can't believe it!

Back to Knox.  Yesterday my sweet friend Mollie (Claire's mom) offered to watch Knox so I could get some work done around the house in preparation for his party.  I had a lot of work to do, not to mention housework, so it couldn't have come at a better time.  And he's infatuated with Claire, so that helps.  Libby came over to enjoy the day as well...and to say he enjoyed it is an understatement.  He slept for 3 hours when he got home!



 After Knox went down last night, I was able to finish his birthday door sign.  I think it turned out cute...


This morning, Stephen was on dad duty while I had a meeting for work.  He snapped this adorable picture of our little man eating some waffles!


Then this afternoon for lunch, we had a few friends over for a birthday playdate.  Highlight of his day was the cupcake...



Once he woke up from his nap, we headed outside to burn some energy...and water the plants.  He likes "helping."



And we can't go in the front yard without swinging.  Here he is swinging while holding his new favorite toy from Mason...a truck that makes a "beep beep" sound.



Seriously loves it.  Check out the tight grip. 

Tomorrow's post will be with a two-year-old.  You over me being sappy yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment