Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break

We got in from Houston on Sunday night, and Monday morning Knox and I headed to Austin for a little "Spring Break."  We were able to celebrate my brother's birthday, visit the Children's Museum and spend quality time with the ones we love.  It was a much needed break, and was sad when it was over.  

One of Knox's favorite things to do at my parents house is love on Lexi, their black lab.  Lexi is an old broad, so she doesn't really care that Knox climbs on her like a horse, hugs and kisses her, and chases her tail on a constant basis.  They are so cute together!



His other favorite thing, besides Gigi, Papi and Lexi, is my dad's boat.  From the moment we get there, I hear "Boat, Go.  Momma, Boat Go!"  It's pretty adorable, and since it's parked (and off) in the garage, I let him play and enjoy it.




The last full day we were there, we headed to the Children's Museum with Lindsay and my niece and nephew.  Knox only wanted to play with the train table, but I was able to whisk him away to enjoy some of the other things they had to offer.  It was a fun day, and he was pooped by naptime!  Don't tell him, but we've bought him a train table for his birthday later this month...his head will explode!

3-deep on the stroller.  They look thrilled, huh?

Drumming it with Gigi

Told you guys he was small!



We had a great time.  Can't wait to go back once it's warmer and swim.  It was exhausting trying to keep Knox out of the water!



No comments:

Post a Comment