Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Knox vs. Gracie

Gracie isn't sold on Knox. Still.  Bella is pretty sympathetic to Knox and his plight, but keeps her distance.  I caught a typical interaction this afternoon.  I promise Gracie didn't actually bite down, and if you're wondering why I say "this might cure the biting," well, we have a semi-biter on our hands...boo!

And one more video, just because I think it's cute!
Sorry he's not centered the whole time, apparantly it's a little difficult holding the camera and making him laugh at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Garcie was soo good with him...A little bit of a warning is ok in my books. Our dog Cooper isn't to sure what to do with my little one but she not quiet on the move yet....thats when it gets interesting.

    PS. I love the laughs! Belly giggles are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! love how gracie is growling the ENTIRE time Knox is near her! :-) hmm. . . who do you think Bella was protecting??? knox or gracie???

    ReplyDelete